Unsubscriber works with all the major email providers: Gmail, Outlook (including Office365, Hotmail, MSN, Windows Live), Yahoo!, and AOL. Additionally, we support most IMAP enabled mailboxes such as Comcast, Charter, Cox, Time Warner and more.
Articles in this section
- [0:56] VIDEO: I don't know my password
- [1:23] VIDEO: How do I deal with SPAM?
- [0:52] VIDEO: Where is my Unsubscriber Folder?
- [0.58] VIDEO: How do I re-subscribe to an email I put in my folder?
- How do I opt-out of anonymous and aggregated data sharing for Unsubscriber?
- How do I re-subscribe to an email that I have accidently placed in my Unsubscribe folder?
- I changed my email password, how can I stay connected to Unsubscriber?
- Why am I still receiving SPAM (Video Included)?
- How does Unsubscriber work?
- How do I move a message to the Unsubscribe folder?