Organizer prioritizes your inbox by finding and automatically filing messages that aren't from real people. These messages could include newsletters, coupons, receipts, social network notifications, automated alerts, and so on. All of this happens without changing a single setting.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my account?
- How much does Organizer cost?
- How do I add another account to Organizer?
- How do I turn off notification emails?
- I don’t remember my password, how can I log in?
- How do I stop organizing a sender?
- How do I change my Organizer settings?
- Where are my organized emails?
- How does Organizer work?
- What is Organizer?