Organizer prioritizes your inbox by finding and automatically filing messages that aren't from real people. These messages could include newsletters, coupons, receipts, social network notifications, automated alerts, and so on. All of this happens without changing a single setting.
Articles in this section
- Having trouble opening digest links?
- What is Organizer?
- How does Organizer work?
- Where are my organized emails?
- How do I change my Organizer settings?
- How do I stop organizing a sender?
- I don’t remember my password, how can I log in?
- How do I turn off notification emails?
- How do I add another account to Organizer?
- How much does Organizer cost?