Organizer prioritizes your inbox by finding and automatically filing messages that aren't from real people. These messages could include newsletters, coupons, receipts, social network notifications, automated alerts, and so on. All of this happens without changing a single setting.
Articles in this section
- [0:57] Video: How Do I Change My Settings?
- [0:52] VIDEO: What is my password?
- How do I opt-out of anonymous and aggregated data sharing for Organizer?
- Having trouble opening digest links?
- What is Organizer?
- How does Organizer work?
- Where are my organized emails?
- How do I change my Organizer settings (How To Video Included)?
- How do I stop organizing a sender?
- I don’t remember my password, how can I log in?